Saturday, May 06, 2006

Life's Good...

The last two days have been pretty chilled out for me..im on vacation finally after slogging a year to get my bachelors in psychology degree and all im doing now is chilling and it feels so damn good:)..the whole of thursday i spent with my dad..believe me it was the first time in my life that i spent a full day with my dad and it was fantastic:) went to fort with him, travelled in a BESt bus with him for the first time and walked around fort, got his camera job done and came back in an AC bus. He was like an excited child in the AC bus and it was just so cute:) We chatted lots, walked lots and even if it was damn hot it was one of the best afternoons of my life...:) We returned back to matunga where we are members of a gymkhana and then went for a swim together!! it was heaven. the cold water just completely leaves you stress free. i love swimming, swim about 12 laps in 35 min and i love it. i dont think, theres anything else that would make me feel as good as swimming does!well after the swim, we returned home and i cooked bakes beans on toast for my mum and dad..and it was a very cute homely family thingy:)..my grandad and sister are out of town which leaves me spending all my time with my really awesome folks and its fun..its a great experience to spend so much time with them for the first time in my life...and yes im pampered no end too:)

well, friday i lazed around..spent loads of time with my cat Curly and read Chocolat for the rest of the day. Today i went out to lunch with frends of my sisters and it was a lovely afternoon. we had lunch at cafe churchill and desert at theobroma(hope i spelt it right)i missed my sister loads..but her frends made sure i was ok:)!!i love colaba..its one place in bombay where walking is a pleasure..the old buildings, the small cafe's, the afternoon's spent in mondy's drinking beer are some superb memories from there. i love the museum as well..its prettier now after it was renovated last yr and id recommend it to anyone who wants to go back into indian history and see some awesome stuff.

i just came back home some time ago and i smile to myself for having such a lovely day. my sisters frends are awesome people..moreso cause they take me out and hang out with me even when my sister isnt around and its just so sweet of them:) we even saw Pink Panther and its a hilarious movie!!worth a watch for steve martin:)hes too funny ya!!..

so thats abt it.. at the end of the week its a good feeling to know you still have your awesome parents to pamper you and love you for what you are and blessed friends who are ever ready to make that one afternoon for you worth a million dollars:)....
have a great sunday all of you:)

No comments: